Peerio allows you to create Rooms or DMs depending on if you're chatting with one person or a group.
1. Tap the Chats tab.
2. Tap the + button in the top left.
3. Select New Direct Message to chat with one person or New Room to chat with a group.
3. Rooms allow you to enter a name and a purpose both of which can be later changed. After naming the room, tap next. Enter Peerio usernames or emails associated to Peerio accounts. Users will appear as they are found. Tap the user to add them to them to list of recipients. Once you've entered all of the users to open a room tap Go.
4. Enter your message and tap the airplane icon to send.
1. Click the Chats tab
2. To chat with a group click the + button at the top of the rooms list. Name the room and select the contacts to invite or enter their usernames or emails. To chat with one person click the + button at the top fo the Direct messages list. Choose the contact you want to chat with or type a username or email.
3. Click Open to start chatting with a group, or just press enter to start a DM.
4. The DM or Room will be created, or if you already had a DM with someone it will open.